Pink Oyster Mushroom Piccata
Makes: 1 Serving
4 Ounces – Dry Spaghetti Pasta
3 Tablespoons – Buttery Sticks (such as Earth Balance Soy Free), divided
1 Tablespoon – Minced Garlic
1/8 Teaspoon – Salt
1 Cup – Pink Oyster Mushrooms, Diced
2 Tablespoons – Capers
1 Teaspoon – Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup – Vegetable Broth
1 Teaspoon – Fresh Dill, Chopped
Sauteed Mushrooms, garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Place colander in a sink and drain pasta. Rinse pasta with cold water. Drain well and set aside.
- Melt two tablespoons of buttery sticks in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and salt and sauté for 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced mushrooms and cook 1-2 minutes. Add capers, lemon juice, and vegetable broth. Reduce liquid by half.
- Add last tablespoon of buttery sticks and dill. Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Sauté sliced mushroom tops with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Plate pasta and garnish with mushroom tops.
The recipe was made for Las Vegas Mushrooms by YourAllergyChefs.com and is subject to copyright. Please contact us for usage.