Our Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) Double Extract is made from Turkey Tail Mushrooms grown here in Las Vegas.
Potential Health Benefits:
- Packed with anti-oxidants
- Turkey Tail contains a variety of powerful antioxidants and other compounds that may help boost your immune system and even help fight certain cancers.
- One study detected over 35 different phenolic compounds in a sample of turkey tail mushroom extract, along with the flavonoid antioxidants quercetin and baicalein
- Krestin (PSK) and Polysaccharide Peptide (PSP) are two types of polysaccharopeptides found in turkey tail. Both PSK and PSP possess powerful immune-boosting properties. They promote immune response by both activating and inhibiting specific types of immune cells and by suppressing inflammation.
- Research has demonstrated that turkey tail mushrooms may have antitumor properties, thought to be related to its immune-boosting effects. One test-tube study found that PSK, the polysaccharopeptide found in turkey tail mushrooms, inhibited the growth and spread of human colon cancer cells
Safety, Side-effects and dosages: Most people generally tolerate Turkey Tail however, no human studies have been conducted to determine actual safety guidelines or dosages. We use a half dropper full 1-3 times daily.
Human trials are still needed for the benefits of Turkey Tail and are limited. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.